View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 04:27 PM   #29
swordtart

Default Re: How many Auto Manufacturers are there in NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo_Shi View Post
There is a different between and engagement of five to 7 cycles and taking on 50 or 100, numbers are the once of the reason Cycles survive and concealed and mobile base camps our another. It is tactical combat over Strategic combat. The original comment was about catching a bike with an interceptor and being effective with it. Many Cycles can out speed my RCMP Duty cars after all. While Police can be stretched and underfunded [Not to mention Corrupt] that doesn't change the unit tactics pursuit and roadblock which are tactics that existed in the 80's and now the only difference is that you can shoot at the cycles rather than just using spike strips.
I agree Daimyo. Meeting small groups that are part of a larger group is perfectly logical. The large group may even disavow the small group if they lose (but they will gladly accept their loot if they win). Even though the large group could probably crush a small local police force, they don't as it isn't worth the hassle that will inevitably ensue. Kill a few citizens and the local police react, kill a few police departments and the state will react.

Regardless the group probably won't hit the same place more than once with neither the same roaming pack or a different one. If the police win, they probably win for that season as the gang will direct their efforts in easier directions.

I was more disagreeing with 43 that bikes can be written off as impossible (unless you have decided to have omnipotent police and your game is "whack-a-mole" - which is a game I wouldn't bother playing).

Last edited by swordtart; 07-15-2021 at 04:33 PM.
swordtart is offline   Reply With Quote