View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 09:30 AM   #1469
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
There are two command centers... you can get the information either at the one on deck 9 or deck 6. Which one is Hua headed to?
The closer one. If they're both equally far, I'll go to the one Pacifica was at when the battle broke out. She said she needed help if I recall.

Quote:
Everyone now knows the updated troop numbers discussed above now. The officer's quarters are being held by Vinobi, the three command centers are full of security troops and converted personnel, and Vibibu is slowly collecting the life support people.
Are the security at the bottom of the ship having any problems with the off-duty personnel they've confined?

Quote:
Officers and Sections worth noting:
  • Lasers is currently led by Jokuchi, who is on the dreadstormer side. Lasers is one of two sections most aware of the fighting, as it happened mostly right next to it.
  • The Warp Drive is full of engineers from motive and drivers from transport. The fighting happened near them and the security used was mostly stationed there. They shouldn't have any leadership present, as Jivithi (a converted officer) wasn't there in the battle, and he commands motive.
  • The Maneuver drive is a target for anyone trying to blow up the ship. Jivithi is probably there, commanding it.
  • The Reactor Core is another hot target. Tizu, its commander might act on her own. It has been far away from any of the fighting.
  • Missiles is a target for a self-destruct tool. Its led by Buthiji, who Vinobi thinks is one of the more likely to actually try self-destructing the ship.
  • Zybo was in the battle, but escaped, and Vinobi considers him likely to try something.
  • Tutuna, a security officer, also escaped, and is Vinobi says she's likely to try doing something.
"Right, I think phase two should go like this:"
"1) We leave a pair of guards at the command centers in case any of the converted personnel have resisted Daymar's programming."
"2) We split our force so we can take control of the Missile section [I think there would be many locations; perhaps the main office?] and the Reactor core simultaneously."
"3) We check in on maneuver and lasers to see if they need any help keeping the crewmen there under control."
"After we're done with the Reactor and Missiles, we can take control of Maneuver and Lasers, then go sweeping for any astray officers and personnel like Zybo & Tutuna."
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote