View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 02:03 PM   #4
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

I'll pop close the door quickly. This isn't happening. It can't be happening. I must have hit my head, and now I'm just hallucinating off of a dream I had. The dream was too ridiculous to be true. But what if I was wrong? I mean, they could just be wearing wings, and really pale skin can happen sometimes.

OK, if this is really happening, I can't walk around naked. Maybe I can put something together with the vegetation out here that will keep me semi-decent.

I guess this is as good as I'm going to look. I'll step inside the wooden door and ask that really friendly man some questions. I'll talk slowly and try to translate what I say into gestures in case he doesn't understand me.
"I don't understand what you're saying. Do you understand me? [Spanish] How about now?"
"Where am I?" I'll draw a map from memory beforehand so he can point where I am.
"I have no food or clothes. Where can I find work?" Work is probably a hard concept, so I'll try gesturing out examples: wiping, sweeping, lifting, digging.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote