View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:45 AM   #5
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: Powers that Erase Physical Evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinage View Post
Hi, I'm just asking questions. What are the various Superpowers and/or Magic Abilities that can erase physical evidence (B144).

The idea si that each character has an Advantage / Trait that erases all physical evidence from Muggles, those with the Mundane background. It would be an on-going event. Of course, the PC's and other characters In-The-Know, i.e. with the Illuminated trait (B60).

My initial ideas are:

Zeroed (B100). I know that there are versions of this that can effectively make the character completely invisible to all historical records. I was wondering if Zeroed would erase any physical evidence, like any evidence in a crime scene, or alter a body so as to erase evidence of physical trauma.
The Façade (Pyramid 3-97): I know the Façade prevents Mundanes from sensing anything magical or extraordinary. THis effectively works as an Illusion. Perhaps I could house-rule it so that it also erases physical evidence as well.
If you have that issue of Pyramid, then check the enhanced version of Zeroed, Alias, that Chris Rice included. It sounds quite close to what you want. Although Zeroed (Ninja) might be closer if you don't need the mundane Zeroed benefits.
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote