View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #82
pup67vargr

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulos05 View Post
I think it's $800 per dton per parsec. That's how I got $123,200. ISW will be more than workable, I'll be the last one to complain about getting to charge more money. :)
Yes, you're right, of course. I left out a step. So I guess all my numbers need to be recalculated. *tch* makes me wish I hadn't given you that special rate for the little 2 dTon cargo, but, oh, well.
Quote:
Sounds good to me. I figure since we're dealing with a scientific outpost that this is probably cargo which we're being requested to carry by the merchant marine and they're gonna set whatever rate they want.
Good idea. Make it so. May have to re-visit that rate I gave you earlier today, but, then again, we might just keep it.
Quote:
Alright, sounds good to me. I would like to roll on the cargo generation tables from Far Trader to detail the type of cargo and how it is packed. I think that's more interesting than just carrying Acme Standard 'Genero-Goods' brown boxes.
That sounds like a reasonable, interesting, and agreeable request to me. But my family owns stake in 'Genero-Goods' and I quite like our brown boxes! They're so ... so ... so ... ordinary!
pup67vargr is offline   Reply With Quote