View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 07:58 AM   #130
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Ok, Pacifica's overall skill levels are looking much better.

Quote:
(4) PSI Skills [12]: Mental Strength Will+1 [2]-14; Mental Strength Per+1 [8]-14; Precognitive Parry IQ+2 [2]-15; (includes bonuses from enhanced parry).
You've still got mental strength listed twice. Your Psi total isn't adding up to 100, but you've also got advantages that could easily be switched to become in the psi category (danger sense, absolute direction, photographic memory -- which is what the 10 point version is called).

I'm trying to make sense of your power set, condense it down to its essence, and give you abilities beyond the simple power set you're looking at.

The bladed hand is pyschokinesis. The build you have going right now is weird, because its utilizing some fairly robust ability building tricks but not hammering it home. the ST-based build can be done for a quarter of the cost for 1 point of damage, and the missing 3 points of damage added for 6 points of Striking ST. Not that I'm suggesting that. I'm looking at ways to build this power without the ST component, possibly for less, and give some more generic PK abilities.

Vibration sense is either ESP or pyschokinesis. The trick is if you want to have precognitive parry you must have an ESP power.

regeneration is psychohealing or psychometabolism. the character sort of looks like she might have pyschometabolism, but it looks more like engineering and training, and if you have psychometabolism a lot of advantages should be moved into psi.

You're only allowed two powers, and if you want precognitive parry you need one of them to be ESP.

Quote:
(6) Job [7] Administration IQ+0 [2]-13; Savoir-Faire (Military) IQ+0 [1]-13; Soldier IQ+0 [2]-13; Writing IQ+0 [2]-13;
The job skills plus job advantages need to add up to 20, they're not "Free" to put where ever you want.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote