View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 10:37 AM   #3
Oneiros

Default Re: Demo of how to GM TFT on roll20

Thanks for the demo, Henry. I hope more people take advantage of VTT's during the pandemic to keep interest in TFT going.

I run a couple different systems in roll20, and also have a test game for TFT to fiddle around with (no actual games run yet.)

Couple things I'd like to see for VTT support:

More robust roll20 character sheet. Kudos to the people who put the existing one together. I think it could use a few more tweaks, though. I'd like to see support for Critical Hits and Misses. Right now the results are highlighted red or green when any individual die rolls min or max, but TFT doesn't care about that. What I'd like to see is the green highlighting for Critical Success and red for Critical Misses. And then multiply damage automatically for those big hits. I'd also like the white space on the right side be used for either Talent list (moved from the bottom) or an Equipment list.

Official Tokens The regular fantasy tokens for roll20 are fine, but I'd also like to see a token set from SJG using the images included in the Melee/Wizard sets. To me, Ms. Danforth's art is part of the flavor of TFT when I play. I have all the PDFs from the Kickstarter and could make my own for personal games, but wouldn't mind paying for an official set as a roll20 (or any other VTT) Resource. This would also make things like multi-hex creatures easier to manage on the board if they're already designed for it.

Official Compendium Again, something SJG would need to sign off on, but having quick access to equipment, spells and talent descriptions that I could just drag onto my character sheet would be awesome (though obviously would also require much more work on the character sheet, going back to the first point.) Also, another revenue generating item, though more roll20 specific.

Last edited by Oneiros; 10-17-2020 at 02:10 PM.
Oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote