View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 03:55 AM   #42
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Survey: Top Priorities for Ogre VG Improvement

I would like to see an official statement about what the game is actually intended to finally be when it is finished.

With a list of objectives and their chances of being able to be done and completed and fully implemented and a guestimated completion timeline and the status of each one.

What are the games capabilities based on the engine being used?
How much more can be done with the game within the games capacity?
For example, what features can be implemented with the Scenario Creator and what can't, and why? If we had a better sense of these things, we could make better suggestions based on what can and can't be done or may be able to be done.

All of this would be nice to have conveyed to us in more detail, even when some of the answers are "we can't do that because the Game Engine and/or the way we programmed the game won't allow us to implement that.
Or, "We can try, but are not sure if it is possible to be fully implemented. We will keep you updated on the progress as we have more info on this."

Can we have such a list made so we have all of this in one place to view as it is updated? Otherwise it's spread out all over between the STEAM Forums and here and difficult to keep everything in perspective.