View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:47 PM   #274
GnomesofZurich

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Thanks Erick, I am making sure the plan is compliant with Day’s powers; Gnomes opinion is very important.

This is the potential plan:

Pacifica might bring Day to Zybo with the intention of having Day speak about "people" damaging the engine (an unconfirmed event, but it did happen).

Pacifica will access to Zybo’s computer at some point during the conversation. Her actions depend on the available resources (I am still not sure if Day can erase/rewrite memory, can you tell me?... Erick or Gnomes).

Changing topic:

What skill and how much time would I need to wire the computer for data transfer?
Can others over the network tell his computer has been manipulated or do they have to check his terminal to find it out?
Also, is it obvious? Sometimes it is not obvious because all the wires look the same but I wonder as well if his computer is going to lose access to other files and so on.

I would like more details about the “girl from Korvi”:

Who is she?
Where is she?
Who is her buddy?
Day did not take Mind Wipe as one of his abilities at character creation, one of a number of decisions I've come to regret concerning this character. At the time I figured it was something we might be able to add in play, not knowing that no character points were to be awarded after character creation. The closest he comes to doing so is using Mental Surgery to inflict Amnesia or a Delusion to re-write memories, but doing so on Zybo would not be my first choice since the penalty to add more disadvantages is cumulative.

I'm okay with the plan, I do have the option of using Suggestion to get away if he starts to become suspicious of me.