View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 01:00 PM   #35
Daimyo_Shi

Default Re: How many Auto Manufacturers are there in NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordtart View Post
It sounds like the RCMP could reasonably have a central pool of aircraft to call upon but these would be dispersed around (probably one airfield per province in the capital). These aircraft here can be well defended and deployed out to dissuade large scale build-up of bandits of all kinds.

I am sure if a more local force needed a small aircraft they could request the assistance of the citizenry and most forces would be on friendly terms with someone with a crop duster that could be used for aerial observation (and that would remove the need for the police to have a trained pilot).

Does your campaign feature the traditional ruined cities that are a feature of CW in the USA. If not it wont be so easy for bike gangs to hide. I am sure my impression of Canada is wholly stereotypical so you will be the best judge of where large gangs could hide out and if they can hide safely.

Remember all a gang needs to hide from air-based attack is some camo netting (and anti-radar netting for the vehicles). You can't bomb what you can't see :)
Compared to the USA it is pretty sparsely populated there lots of bush areas to hide in.