View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #16
Delvidian

Default Re: GURPS Community Campaign & Adventure Repository

TEAM WEIRD: Our weekly Infinite Worlds group has been on since the first 4e books published. See http://groups.google.com/group/GURPS-NYC for scattered information on the different worlds (we rotate GM duty), characters and adventure logs.

My world started as a Merlin/Deadlands mashup where the first A-bomb test burnt the veil between the Physical and Spirit worlds and woke up powerful nihilistic demons. The campaign now focuses on Merlin-X, a hunk of New Mexico real estate splintered off the original world, a reality shard bouncing through the quanta in the Space Between Worlds and occasionally picking up strange bits of them on the way. Adventures of late have centered on finding a reliable way to travel there from Homeline and to negotiate resource rights to Spirit Glass between Infinity Unlimited and the eccentric townspeople of Bruja Gorda. Spirit Glass is a physical remnant of the A-bomb that emanates mana; it can create small normal-mana zones on no-mana worlds, and it is only found on Merlin-X. Team Weird's latest nemesis is Dark Jacques, the former familiar of one of the PCs who became independent in a freak parachronic accident. This mana-construct monkey with deep feelings of insecurity is hellbent on flinging all kinds of cosmic poo at Team Weird and Infinity Unlimited. We're almost 40 sessions in on my setting, so the backstory is...involved. My journal entries chronicling the salvation of Merlin-11b and subsequent adventures on Merlin-X are on the site.
Delvidian is offline   Reply With Quote