View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 12:50 PM   #1187
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
You can specify where are all the guards that you worked with (either defeating or taking with you) are right now.
OK. I'll say I cuffed the defeated ones up and brought them along, while leaving the guards I brought along behind in case someone comes over. If anyone recognizes they aren't they right shift, I'll tell them to say "Some officer thinks they saw something suspicious and we got yanked off of our break." Or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
"I'm wondering about "defeat in detail" - with our numbers, and knowledge of where the security is likely to be stationed, we could have overwhelming numbers of our security approach each pair, and then allow me to convert them. The thing we risk there is the other non-security crew catching onto it. But, if we do it mid-shift, most people will be at their work stations, reducing the risk. What do you think?"
"I dunno. There always seems to be lots of people walking around. Maybe you should wait until you can catch them off guard while they sleep or something. On the other hand if you're ready to proceed with the capture of the ship, I think we should be fine as long as you're ready to switch over to entirely combat operations."
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote