View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 07:21 AM   #589
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Can I ignore the TL penalty and default from my Elec. Repair (Media)? It'd only be a 9 but it would be something. Maybe subvert someone with Elec. Repair (Sensors) as an alternative?
You can roll against your archaic Elec. Repair to try and understand what's going on at -4, sure.

Quote:
Does my tool kit contain something pointy enough to cut an EVA suit?
The wire cutters applied to a weak spot should do the trick. simply puncturing it with a sharp object... should be doable, but will require a lot of strength behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica can practically touch the stuff and break it effortlessly.
Yeah, if you want to simply trash them and leave them obviously damaged, no roll is neccessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Okay, here's Observation:

Rather than trying to destroy it, he'll just "misplace" it in one of the hydrogen brick compartments - it should be quicker than trying to destroy it.
So there is quite a lot of the stuff: Its used to repair some pretty big stuff. That's kind of the point. So there is about 3,000 lbs of it. The stuff is stored near the upper aft end of the ship (near shield crew quarters). How will you be moving it, and where in the ship will you be hiding them?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote