View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 03:15 PM   #582
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
  • Replacement plasma emmiter nozzels. This will force them (sheilds and select parts of the drive crew) to repair/clean the existing ones.
  • The High Precision High Voltage Meters. There aren't a ton of them, but they're used regularly. They're scattered between shields, power, weapon maint, and drive, but being down even a few of them will slow down the repair work. It will also make half the ship annoyed at each other as they jocky for possession of the remaining HPHV meters.
  • Hide/Loose/Damage the special solder used to work with the magnetic field generators.
Would it be possible to solder the plasma nozzles shut? I imagine it wouldn't use up too much solder, but it would trash the nozzles.

I imagine I don't have the know-how to do the same trick as I did with the guns to the voltmeters, so could I try using Surge (PP34) at default to do this? If they're too resistant to electrical damage (I can see this going either way), could we just mess up their calibration and break whichever device is used to calibrate the voltmeters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
I'm open to suggestions of parts that could be sabotaged to stop the maintenance of those two things.
If I understand correctly, some of this maintenance involves EVAs; would it be possible to damage spacesuits to limit the number of people who can go on maintenance?
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote