View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 12:14 AM   #43
Christopher R. Rice

Default Re: GURPS Realm Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philomath View Post
After not having logged in here for over four years I come back from the dead to say Damn Good Job! You really hit it out of the park with this one. Congratulations to you and the whole team which made this happen!
Thank you so much. This means a lot to me. This book was like a stone around my neck for a long time (I started it in June 2018) and the hardest thing I've written to date. Y'all's reception of it just makes me positively giddy. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philomath View Post
I can't decide if Boardroom and Curia is the perfect compliment to Realm Management or if Realm Management is the perfect compliment to Boardroom and Curia.
Matt's work influenced me greatly. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to make sure the existing framework for Boardrooms and Curia could work for the Wheel. It needs a little bit of work for full compatibly, but I've left all the pieces there for GMs. Just needs a little assembly. If this does well I have several smaller books I want to pitch using the framework and expanding it a bit. But that's a job for the future after we see how well it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage2020 View Post
Yeah, I threw my money at the screen as soon as I saw it was released.
:-)

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!

Last edited by Christopher R. Rice; 03-26-2021 at 12:28 AM.
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote