View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:07 PM   #82
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Survey: Top Priorities for Ogre VG Improvement

Would having Micro-KICKSTARTERs to fund concise added content be a viable option at some point?

KICKSTARTER 1 - Multiplayer Online Custom Scenarios
We are adding the ability to play multiplayer with your Custom Scenarios!

This concise added content would encourage people to add more content in a major way.
Continuing my comment from earlier, I mentioned and showed my friend the Custom Scenarios and then pointed out the 3 I had made...followed by a regretable...oh, and these can't be played multiplayer, only solo vs AI or yourself...to which we both agreed how much of a disappointment not being able to play Custom Scenarios multiplayer online is.

We could have played those 3 Custom Scenarios, they are fast and furious and are good introductions into the world of OGRE each showcasing certain units and things about the OGREverse and have a throw-down and play a quick game appeal, but that option does not currently exist. So we called our OGRE gaming session at an end. By playing those 3 Scenarios, I could have seen how they actually play against another player, gotten feedback, and so on, and he would have no doubt been inspired to try his hand at making his own to then battle me in them...but again, that option does not currently exist.

It should.

Last edited by Tim Kauffman; 02-10-2019 at 08:13 PM.
Tim Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote