View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

A lean, friendly-looking woman watches the eager questions of the others with a broad smile. Her clothes are clean, but look like they were bought from the Goodwill about two or three months ago: a denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up, loose work pants and a pair of old canvas sneakers. On her head is a battered but serviceable bicycle helmet with a San Francisco Giants logo hand-painted on the front; from beneath it, her loosely-tied chestnut hair runs halfway down her back.

"Looks like we're going into this with open eyes," she says approvingly, nodding to the group. She turns her own eyes -- a startling blue -- onto Novalis with adoration. "My Lady, where is Judgment searching for him?" she asks. "If we know where the hunters are, we can do a better job of staying out of the way ourselves ... and if they have any information we don't, they might even help point us to him without meaning to."

Her thoughts, like a Wheel's, have clearly turned to the chase. Just behind her, against a tree, leans a red bicycle that, despite its well-used appearance, has been lovingly cared for.

"Also," she asks, "do we know if anyone else is searching for him, My Lady? On either side?"

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"

Last edited by Rocket Man; 08-26-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote