View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
UnknownMan

Default Re: Faster play rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese8242 View Post
It just seems your need to play cutthroat is what is sucking the fun out of the game. Like I said in my last post, I played a 6 player game with out changing any rules at all with 5 completely new players and the game still ended around 4 hours. And every single person that played had a blast, it wasn't any less fun because two people won the game together. But hey, if changing some rules would make the game more fun for you and your group then by all means go for it.

But please don't say the game is to long and the fun gets sucked out of it, when you yourself are saying you ignore the one rule in the game that would fix both of those problems. That's not quite fair to the game.
Well, maybe you could do that with 6 players, (though I have my doubts that even 2 players could overcome the DxM card onslaught of 4 other players.)

But in a 3 player game, like i mentioned, what fun is it when 2 out of 3 players win? 2 people could just tream up from the beginning, and the 3rd person would always lose.

I'm just posting methods to speed up the game and reduce the stalemate that often comes with gathering so many DxM cards.

If you don't want to use these rules thats fine, but I KNOW I am not the only person in the world who thinks Munchkin Quest can run long.
UnknownMan is offline   Reply With Quote