View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 10:26 AM   #1219
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost In Dreams [Peter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Peter eats the parts of the sandwich without writing.
Does he follow the instructions? does he leave the sandwich where his keepers will see it?

Quote:
Peter evaluates the man and feels him out... Is he more anxious or curious?
Right, empathy... Intensely curious. And weirdly greedy excited. He thinks Peter can be manipulated.

Quote:
"I'm not from around here. I'm kind of lost. I found that girl and she was scared and followed me. I was going to leave, but I didn't want to put her in danger."
"Come now, come now, we both know that's a lie. We cook up custom bioroids for the wealthy, and you sneak in to try to disrupt our operation. I suspect you're a bioroid yourself, after a fashion. Not one of ours though. Were you hoping to find home?"

Quote:

He flashes his Disarming Smile.

"What's weird about my DNA? I was born, not decanted or something... Would that explain it? I'd love to use your sleep-learning tech for my crappy algebra if it would work."
"People don't have memories of being born. That said, scans do point towards you being developed in a biowomb of some sort, possibly even in a live surrogate. so you probably can't use our dream-world training, and we don't have any programs for algebra. Get a computer to do it for you."

"Your DNA is... you have a fairly large section of abnormal DNA. An extra 10% on chromosome 5. We're not sure what it does. So who raised you? what kind of people? A creche? Millionaires? A Researcher? the Military?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote