View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 08:50 AM   #1
coronatiger

Default Campaign Log: Chaotic Pioneering

My role playing group recently started a new campaign, called Chaotic Pioneering. It's a TL 3 fantasy campaign (with elements of TL 4). Chaotic Pioneering is set in a fictional world, on the continent called the New World, where the Old World powers are setting up colonies. Out on the frontier, where we find ourselves as the history begins, danger lurks in the shadows. Since I'm not GMing this campaign, I don't know much about these dangers (yet), other than what's public knowledge, and that isn't much: I know that the Church calls it Chaos and that it's dangerous to travel alone or venture out after dark.

As I said, I'm not the GM, but I thought it could be interesting to chronicle the events as they unfold, and describe them from my character's point of view. I know at least one other player is making a personal log, and it will be fun to compare notes when the campaign ends. If you, the reader, are a player in this campaign, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't read any further, as some of what I'll say here won't be information known to your character.

EDIT: Most of my secrets have come out during play, so fellow players are now allowed to read the log.

A couple of notes before I begin:
  • There will be mentions of sex and nudity in the log, but only mentions. I'll use the technique called "fading to black" where necessary. If you feel the need to comment on these parts of the log, please keep things above board. Explicit descriptions of sex/nudity are not allowed on this forum, and will be deleted.
  • We're using the real world calendar, for simplicity's sake.
  • We're not speaking English when we play, so some things will be translated for the benefit of the readers of this log. If anything is lost in translation, I apologize in advance.
  • I'll write the log entries in italics, and anything else with regular font.

Character sheet: Google Drive link (See this thread for details.)

Campaign logs: Chaotic Pioneering / Confessions of a Forked Tongue

Last edited by coronatiger; 07-25-2019 at 05:00 AM. Reason: No more secrets from fellow players
coronatiger is offline   Reply With Quote