Thread: Corco's Villa
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #9
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
So how is the character building coming along?
I got something provisional together:

Short Biography
Halcyone is an Tendriloid 300X model OAI, a form of artificial life legal to be owned on her home world. Originally owned by a marketing executive and employed as an assistant and bodyguard, she was convinced to flee and joined a resistance group. Her cell was sold out, and she eventually tracked down the person responsible, the very person who convinced her to join in the first place. No longer feeling that the movement could succeed, she was recruited by Corco who promised to help the movement if she helped him.

Appearance
Without using pigment alteration, Halcyone is a pale purple from head to, erm, club, apart from her eyes which are a greyish blue with white sclera. The “hair” on her head is a mass of very fine tendrils, which can respond to pigment alteration and move under their own power. She stands about 160 cm (~5’3”) in a “relaxed” state, though when not splaying out (i.e. by trying to blend in with humans) she rises to about 188 cm (~6’2”). In human terms she appears more slender than muscular (though she is a dense 100 kg (~220 lb.)), and her upper body conforms to feminine human norms. She has no belly button and most of her body is unnaturally smooth by human standards.

Loadout
Halcyone is rarely seen outside one of the Bioplas Suits (UT174) she stole from her employer all those years ago. She usually layers it under actual clothing for decency and disguise. In situations where subtlety is called for, she arms herself with a Gauss Minineedler (UT141). When firepower is a priority, she instead arms herself with three Gauss Rifles (UT141), firing them sequentially or simultaneously.

Character Sheet
Link to Current

Remarks
I pretty sure my proposed power set won’t fit. I can do some trimming all the same. There’s a long biography but this is long enough as is. I might change some things on the provisional character sheet, I need to put something up before I fiddle away another week.

Last edited by TGLS; 10-20-2022 at 03:57 PM.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote