View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 11:37 AM   #531
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"They don't have the resources to stick a dedicated person on anyone who searches for cloning, but its generally a bad idea. And especially for us."
"But it would be a flag, and too many automated flags could bring in a dedicated person, and that would be bad."

Quote:
"Why are you curious about cloning anyways?"
"Well apparently Florence seems to think that why I can speak to a Starpus has something to do with my physiology. I wondered aloud whether that would mean that she'd attempt to clone me, and instead of an assuring me she pretty much said yes if it comes to that. This was kind of upsetting, but I wanted to know whether this is just Florence being Florence or this is how people who are in favour of cloning are like."

Quote:
The screen boots back up. "You still have the network. You also still have my checks. I have your back."
"Thank you."

I go looking for something less controversial to occupy my time. Maybe they have cat videos or maybe I could learn how to draw? Maybe I can find something resembling schoolwork if I end up having a lot of downtime tomorrow, or maybe I could find a book to read.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote