View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 09:56 PM   #4
Sigma88

Default Re: Different between the Pathfinder/deluxe/guest artist edition and hero pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
Sorry! Not all the boards can be reviewed as frequently as we might like.

Discussing each item individually:

• The standard Munchkin Pathfinder has 168 cards, illustrated by John Kovalic. It does not have a board or the player standees, nor does it come with any bonus cards.

• The Munchkin Pathfinder Deluxe edition has the same 168 cards illustrated by John Kovalic as the non-Deluxe edition, plus an additional 12 Ally cards drawn by Lar daSouza — bringing the total to 180 cards. It also comes with a gameboard and 12 player standees with plastic stands.

• The Munchkin Pathfinder Guest Artist Edition has the core 168 cards with the same game text as the two versions above, but illustrated by guest artist Shane White. It also comes with a gameboard and standees like the Deluxe edition, but with different art. It does not come with the 12 Ally cards by Lar deSouza. However, those cards are available to purchase separately, so if you love the look of the art from the Guest Artist Edition, it's easy to add the bonus cards to your set.

I hope this helps!
Thank you for the insightful information. I was going to just get the guest artist edition but I would've been somewhat mad if i had discovered by myself that the allies aren't included and that I'd have to buy and wait for the next shipment to arrive to play them. Thank you for clarifying everything!
Sigma88 is offline   Reply With Quote