View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 09:44 PM   #332
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
You don't have any powers yet: the first 48 hours off of suppressants do nothing, and then the powers return over the next 48. If you had 9% of your powers, you'd be on improvised abilities, which requires skill rolls and FP expenditure, but would give you quite a few options. see powers page 173 for abilities at default.

The NCO says to go ahead and eat the biscuit right now, and he'll get another one for you to take with you. There is a shortage of biscuits, but given that you're accused of avoiding eating it, she's happy to give you extra.

Botha doesn't give up, but continues to make accusations about Hua's behavior, things like how she sneaks off, and that it makes no sense for the FIRST biscuit to be the one saved.

Make the IQ roll to see if you brought the narcotic. If you want to guide the situation towards or away from a search, roll SF(Military) (an another appropriate skill) and specify the direction.
Let's make that IQ roll:
Quote:
[203] 20-12-11 05:27:17 CET
IQ Roll for Narcotic
3d6 <= 14 : 5 + 6 + 1 = 12 ... success
The run of bad luck needed to stop somewhere. I really doubt I'll be able to slip anything past Botha (and forcing the pill down her throat is probably too risky). So let's gingerly press for a search:
Quote:
[204] 20-12-11 05:38:36 CET
Savoir-Faire
3d6 <= 14 : 1 + 2 + 5 = 8 ... success
And now when the pill is discovered, I'll act like I've never seen it before, and suddenly realize that Botha must have planted it on me.
Quote:
[205] 20-12-11 05:42:06 CET
Acting
3d6 <= 16 : 6 + 1 + 5 = 12 ... success
Success by 5. Hopefully the response puts Botha under suspicion.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote