View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 12:19 AM   #82
Refplace

Default Re: The 2021 W23 Digital Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjolly75 View Post
While we wait for the 2022 thread to get started...

Just saw that Refplace mentioned that he's working on a shamanic powers based magic book for GURPS.

http://refplace.blogspot.com/2022/03...ightreign.html
To be clear that is a pet project I pitched more than a decade ago, before my first Pyramid article. Its why I started writing for Pyramid, to get the experience so I could eventually write it. Then the pitch was wisely rejected as too large for a first project and I pulled out 1 or 2 chapters to make GURPS Powers: Totem and Nature Spirits, and another chapter for the already announced Template Toolkit: Spirits.. So the project I want to do has not been approved, might never get approved, and if it does is still likely a couple of years out. Waiting to pitch my next idea till after the playtest and sent in the final draft.
Breaking the original proposal into several supplements was a good idea that has let me add more detail to each s3ection of an overall dream.

Like most authors I have plenty of ideas though!
I have been messing with personal issues since October but hopefully my stress levels will go down at the end of this month. Sorry for not picking up the W23 2022 Spec thread.

PS: Thanks for reading my blog :) My review of GURPS Nightrein was pretty much full of praise and I hope to get back to more reviews soon.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 03-05-2022 at 12:32 AM.