View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 08:05 AM   #210
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I'm not sure. There's temples all over the place. Maybe it is necessary to periodically visit each temple to stop him from communicating. Then there'd be drivers, porters, people seeing odd things in temples... Probably would need someone to handle operations on this side of the battlelines."

I'll neglect to mention the Caverns; that would be too coincidental.
"That's why you really left Verdaze, isn't it? you needed to search over here rather than over there."

Quote:
Is it like a military cargo plane or is it fancier?
Military Cargo Plane

Quote:

How long is Rubrum staying? How far am I from the Caves of Calythone? Where will we be staying?
Good Questions: Rubrum will be staying at a commandeered empty home nearby the front head quarters. The town HQ is in was cleared out by multiple waves of fighting before HQ was set up there. The General thinks 6 days should be sufficient to complete his survey. The caves are about 100 miles away, and The most prominent entrance is in the middle of no-man's land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
I don't object to the identity, but this is not the governor I want to talk to... Did I misunderstand? I thought the governors were gathered here, I must have been merging the governors and the senate in my mind or something if I'm off on that...
You are indeed thinking of the senate... but this is the one place off of Monstri that the governor is likely to visit: I'm going to say that he is here, taking care of business in the capital and maintaining his precarious political position.

I don't think the greeting changes.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote