View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 12:59 PM   #13
lordtarim

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip Adventure Leauge?

The 4 or more successful die rolls, critical hits and misses, and other stats recorded would be used to determine the winners or top performers from all groups that submitted stats for their adventures.

So to answer your question, yes, all the recorded information would be used.

It could even be expanded beyond individual players stats and we could track the groups success between eachother.

Remember this is all in the most primitive stages right now.

I have the overall idea, an outline for adventure progression along with the type of challenges, a basic idea of the maps to use, the first 2 adventures roughed out, some friends input on loose backstory or reasons for the adventure setups.

I dont know if it should proceed into a kickstarter setup to get the book and pdf done, to attempt to contact steve directly to see if he is interested in providing any support, or to run a 3rd party "non offical" type set up.

This is all being done on the side as a hobby right now as i am not a professional writer or game designer, just a very long time fan still fairly young (turning 39) thats been playing over 25 years as much as i can, looking for work, building my own house and homestead, raising farm animals and kids, so time is limited unless it becomes a paying gig.
lordtarim is offline   Reply With Quote