View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 02:05 PM   #63
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Figuring that he's gone 48 hours without the psi-suppressors, after a couple of hours he begins experimenting with reaching for his psi-powers. He figures it will take a bit before he can begin using them, but once he can it will make life a lot easier!
Pothi makes a few comments about Daymar being a clutz, but he doesn't seem to have noticed that Daymar has done something with all of his food for two days in a row.

Its the evening now, and the powers will start returning mostly in bed. Pothi says the gambling games down on deck 19 will have started by now, and he wants to head down there himself, though he seems less interested in the wagers than the company.

By the time breakfast rolls around Daymar will have access to 18 points of powers. He will have mental surgery 1 and suggestion 1, though suggestion 2 will be only a few hours (or maybe a little bit of work) away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I think I’ll go ahead with trying to destroy the flour supply and just deal with the pills (at least then I wouldn’t have to worry about the food). Maybe I could find a way to put holes in the flour containers to make it look like vermin got into the flour. Or maybe start a fire that looks like an accident. Either way, this is probably going to take some time to plan so I better get ready to get around the food.
Let me know if you have specific questions or plans. Remember you may need to get tools to accomplish specific plans.

Quote:
Still not sure if it’s something I should carry around all the time in any case. Lack of smuggling skill and all. How long would it take to render a weapon inoperable while looking OK? I assume most of these are energy guns. Obviously, all of them would probably be a challenge, but even 10% could cause havoc, especially if I took the first of every rack.
Carrying a weapon concealed with you is not a good idea, no. If you took one you'd want to hide it somewhere other than your person, your locker, or your bunkroom.

Yes, the navy mostly uses energy weapons, mostly so that they don't get steam-rolled by TK. Making the energy weapons inoperable... I suppose it depends on how bad you wanted to mess with them and how stealthy the sabatouge would be. You could unaligned the battery contacts, smear oil on the lenses, put dents in the triggers so they won't fire, drill holes in the energy cells...

what did you have in mind, and does she have the armory skill or something else that's applicable here?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote