3d6 <= 14
4 + 4 + 5 = 13 ... success

Quote:
[3] 20-07-16 03:13:39 CEST

Valford-Acting

Dreadstormers {IC} Post #16 Rolls

3d6 <= 14
5 + 2 + 6 = 13 ... success
Valford Thanks Vorno. "I appreciate you showing me around and pointing out the others. I look forward to working with you. I really need to get myself situated in my bunk and get something in my stomach, but I will be seeing you again soon."

Valford takes his leave if Vorno is finished with him and goes to get the layout of his bunk and the mess he will be using, and where they are located in reference to other parts of the ship. Over the next few days he attempts to make some friends, getting a feel for the people he is around. He regales others with his party exploits and some practical jokes he has played on other crewmen in the past to try and loosen up the mood. During meals he seems downhearted at the choice of cuisine and after a few of the more distasteful or less lively meals he laments about 'real' food and how he wishes there was a way he could at least get some fruit or vegetables that the kitchen staff hasn't 'butchered' yet. Snack food like the equivalent of apples or bananas, or whole carrots or celery and even candy bars or something else pre-wrapped and unadulterated. Dropping hints and feeling out the conversation while he watches the others to gauge their reactions (without actually coming out and saying smuggled onboard) Maybe looking for the name of someone who might be able to help him out with the problem through conversations. Hopefully being able to maybe 'put in an order' before they leave the port.

Valford also takes the time to set up his bunk trying hard to get a bottom bed. Looking for possible places where he might be able to stash contraband. Maybe a panel that might be able to remove in a less accessible place like in a corner or under his bunk. Also observing his bunkmates and trying to judge the reactions to having a stash spot, or maybe observing anyone doing something similar.

Last edited by Sinzarious; 07-15-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Sinzarious is offline   Reply With Quote