View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 12:48 PM   #103
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Very sure. Vasic rock in both places. The waterfall. The vasic pattern on the big stone.
"Boxed in with cliffs down at the bottom?"
Quote:
Its not usually black. Its not a rock. you can't drawn patterns on it.
"The patterns don't work or it resists being drawn on? And what do you mean "not a rock"? Ground up and fine like sand? A liquid?"
Quote:
No, they are blind when moving Vasic. No sight, no hearing of the world around them. Just the stone. And what the stone tells them. They all think its very cool.
I guess I'm just having some odd feelings again. Or maybe Ump, Brog, etc. wouldn't know. Or maybe I'm a confused and starving kid.
Quote:
Its interesting to contemplate what a bunch of modern kids would know about how flying an airplane works. Without the internet or good schooling.
Or educational television shows. Or maybe even fictional media that depict cockpits. They might not tell you how an airfoil works, but they might have an idea of what the wings, flaps, rudders and engines do. Then again, 747s on treadmill arguments probably indicate that they'd get something important wrong. Maybe Julian will try to explain planes in the future.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote