View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 12:29 PM   #15
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Other kinds of rock?
For the most part, yes. Its mostly a soft (ish) limestone and associated grit with it. Its pretty wet. Chunks of the black stone come back occasionally as well.

Quote:
I suppose they want me to drag the baskets back and forth.
exactly.

Quote:
So with glowy stone in one hand, book in the other, I'm pushing along a basket full of rocks and dirt. For what might be a pittance. Hopefully I get to stop before I collapse from exhaustion.
The work is hard, and Julian quickly wishes he had more protective clothing. Its hard to keep track of time... though maybe if he counts the baskets, as they show up regularly. After who knows how long, he's passed a basket full of more glowing stones from behind.

Quote:
This is amazing; I've never seen anything like this before. I'll try to avoid the compulsion to play around with this flashlight stone any more than I already have.
He's doing dreary work in a hole with almost nothing else in there with him... good luck.

Quote:
Horror 26-27. In short, in a stressful situation (Examples: hyperventilating [intense physical exercise, including combat], failing fright checks or making them exactly, starvation, etc.), roll 3d6. On a 6 or less, -2 to attribute and skill rolls & -4 to active defenses for 2d6 seconds.
thank you. checking to see if claustrophobia is a concern.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote