View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
Dutch_Wolf

Default Re: Need help in preparing campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesir23 View Post
Yes, I think that you can ignore the Charm in most cases. The charm is mostly there to be used up; infusing an area of a being works just as well. The only thing necessary for play balance is the time and preparation required.
Thoughts so as well thanks for confirming that tought.

Quote:
You may want to give your wolves Adept (Ignores Ritual Elements). This way their rituals take place in a sacred space or a place where the wolves have made some preparations (even running around a circle for a while and howling to scare away bad spirits), and it takes the requisite amount of time to cast the spell, but they don't need candles or representative dolls or any of the the like.
You are right and then it might be interesting if the returning humans do need ritual elements.

Quote:
I'd also consider making a Book of the Wolf. It seems that you would only have a few Rituals, but that they would come from several paths.
More food for thought, but this might indeed be the way to go. And then of course other animals will have access/know other rituals that can be quite interesting.
Dutch_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote