View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 12:05 PM   #679
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Daymar is makes it to the meeting slightly late, having "somehow" convinced his superior to give them a break.

Pacifica's pilfering of the files turned up the latest plan the officers have for fighting the dreadstormers. Just before the ship arrives at the supply depot**, they plan to place an entire section of hyperdrive personel under arrest: Daymar's section to be precise. They also plan to leave a message saying they've run into dread stormers, and wait for a smaller ship that will hitting the same depot one to four days after the nightfall does. They will swap out large sections of the crew with that ship, as well as leaving a lot of their crew at the depot, especially ones suspected of being dreadstormers. They will also replenish their supply of psi-suppressing flour, and attempt to administer the pills in public to everyone again.

They've got a list of suspected dreadstormers... Pacifica is not on it. Daymar is on it, though he's in order with the rest of his section. Hua is on it as well.

** I believe this will happen in three days. Let me know if that sounds wrong

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote