View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 10:28 PM   #343
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

IC:

(Thinking) Next time I sing I will do it during lunch, I will try to convince Nejora to join me in singing a song of her liking. I will be following Nejora as she sings, backing her voice, harmonizing it. It should be a play for our table, not so loud, but it's OK if others listen to it.

Pacifica's acting:
3d6 <= 15
4 + 1 + 5 = 10 ... success

Pacifica's Singing:
3d6 <= 14
1 + 1 + 4 = 6 ... success

(Thinking) So, what's with this shooting? I would like to meet with my team and check this with them; also, I have some ideas I would like to share... When the time comes, I would like to know if the ship has improved the security measures/policies. If so, I would like to find a plausible excuse to hit deck 5 without scrutinization.

OOC:

I feel like we are working in the early days of the campaign (are we?), so I supposse what matters at the momment is building good relationships with the people in Pacifica's section. How much time has passed since we boarded the ship?

What is the assigment of the "buddy" and why should she stick with Pacifica?

I guess it is OK if Pacifica had not met up with her teammates until now; I am assuming the whole team met before starting the mission, at least Pacifica should know them from the briefing.

What passwords do I have?
What are the requests Pacifica receives from the officers? And who are these persons?
From what I have seen in my section, which people would be a weak link?

Finally, In order to device a plan for the rendezvous:

What areas are "always open" for Pacifica?
What would be the regular conditions to have Pacifica visit "restricted" decks or places she has no business with?