View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 01:25 PM   #180
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
@ericthered: Note my question above about psi-suppressants

Daymar has already messed with the cook's minds and he knows they won't be putting the pills in the reclamation pellets. As long as there isn't a new cook in the kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Right.
[108]
Cooking
Soldier, First Aid (at -2 each)
That's some nice rolling. Hua has already figured out what she's going to replace the pills with. She's noticed one of her 25 bunkmates taking a rare oral medication. Its stored in too parts, and the filler portion is cheap and easily to mold and shape, and its just the right color for the psi-suppressant pills. she's not sure where the filler is kept (perhaps it was covered in training, but then so much is covered in a dreadstormers training), but the bunkmate should know...

Saturday at lunch entire thirds of sections are called up to the vehicle deck on level three. Here, entire sections of the ship are called up and given a lecture by Captain Zonor Thuto.

"Before, we had set out to go to war. Last night, the war came to us! Three fires, all nearby the food stores. This is without a doubt sabotage! and not only sabotage, but dreadstormer sabotage! In our midst, quite possibly among you, is an agenta of the Quinta! The Quinta thrive on division and deception. They claim they are not fighting, then send their most prized assets right into our heart. They are strongest in the shadows, when we are bending the rules, when we are relaxing for person pleasure instead of doing our duty! "

"I say this not to strike terror into your hearts, but to make you wary. Someone will die at the hands of these dreadstormers. He who takes a psionic sneak with him, even just be identifying him, has won the battle. If the Quinta cannot take this ship from us, their calculations will be off, and we will have won our war. The fate of the Zorbani Union lies in your ability to discipline yourselves."

At the end of the speech, you are formed into a line and each soldier in turn is given a pill and is watched while it is swallowed.

Quote:
and Day's intention to try to secure a sidearm.
What day is he looking to do that? What time of day? where will Pothi be? what part of the ship do you want to try this in? Do you want to target officers or security (I think you said security)? Earlier we talked about types of weapons. Are you aiming for a personal weapon, an issued weapon, or a spare weapon (that is checked for missing periodically?)

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote