View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 05:48 PM   #23
maximara
On Notice

Default Re: [Psi/Space] Irar, the Jewel in the British Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Entity View Post
I like this setting, it could lead to interesting campaigns in space playing Royal Aerospace Force officers or intrepid merchants, or on Earth examining the social, technological and geopolitical implications of suddenly - and unwillingly - becoming an interstellar imperial power.

I guess my main question is why the Irari would come to Earth to find imperial masters to rule them, why not pick the more advanced Memer-and-Saret? Is there an ulterior motive in picking a planet less advanced than them?

And how did they come by client species if they're unsuited and uninterested in ruling themselves? Do the Coeb'lds and Gormelites also become part of the Empire?
My question is why would they go with Britain when the United States stood up to them when they were arguably the greatest superpower on the planet at that time. Also without the United States Britain would have had to go on more drastic rationing as food would have been scarcer.
Help make a digital reference for GURPS by coming to the GURPS wiki and provide some information and links (such as to various Fanmade 4e Bestiaries) . Please, provide more then just a title and a page number.
maximara is offline   Reply With Quote