View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #270
GnomesofZurich

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post

I have 3 points I would like to check with you, and see if it is possible to crack them using your powers:
  1. Bringing Day to Zybo means he will be sold as a Dread Stormer. In the current situation, you will have to deal with Zybo before you can walk around and brainwash the rest of the officers in the vicinity.
  2. I would like Pacifica to search Zybo’s computer for valuable intel. I don’t want her to ask him for the access, maybe you could use suggestion on Zybo to make him want Pacifica check his files; then you could rewrite his memory to have him think they have only been discussing her report.
  3. Depending on what we do, we may have to “cover” the fact Zybo is bypassing some rules around us, which could raise a lot of suspicion.
What do you think?
So I'm clear, you mean bringing Daymar to Zybo would expose Daymar as a Dreadstormer? That sounds less than ideal. Zybo already is giving you "all of his trust", you tell Zybo that you need Day there to help you.

If I'm there, I could 'suggest' that Zybo enter his password into the computer while Pacifica is in a position to observe, this gives you file access without needing to worry about rewriting memories later.

Zybo just needs to get us access to the other officers, once I'm done with them we won't need to worry about suspicion, and as a stop-gap, that's what Suggestion is for.