View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 10:29 AM   #34
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
looking closely, he can see one or two of the ones being taken down has gone completely black.
I guess they're rather careful about making sure areas are well lit.

Quote:
Cupping the hands together doesn't collect much water, though the places outside generally have drip points where trickles of water flow down.
Just beyond the room with the big rock, there is a fountain set the the wall (opposite the cliff side). After this point, the tunnel starts going down again.
Well I'll note where the nearest trickle of water to my sleeping hole is. Half a mile is a bit long to go for a sip of water. Especially when I'm thirsty. I'll take a drink at the fountain though.

Quote:
Julian climbs up the wooden tunnel, going perhaps half a mile, with the thunder of the water growing greater and greater. He passes a large room holding a gigantic black stone, perhaps six feet across. The room is taller than the others he's seen, and holds perhaps a dozen platforms the exact shape of the stone, high enough to stand under. A half dozen people with bags and packs are standing around, and a man is drawing a circular pattern on the rock with chalk.
They're just standing around and watching? Well I guess I'll stand around and watch.

Forgot to ask earlier; do I feel anything from the vasic that was taken out of the mine? Or is only ones that seem to be doing something? What about this really big rock?
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote