View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #33
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Are the ones that are taken down still glowing? Just as well as the new one's that are going up? Maybe it's the wrong wavelength.
looking closely, he can see one or two of the ones being taken down has gone completely black.

Quote:
If I'm not completely exhausted I'll try cupping my hands together and see if I collect any water like that. And if I'm still not that tired out, I'll try to head all the way up to the river that feeds the waterfall. And if I'm tired, well hopefully it's not too bright in the hole I found and I'll try to get some rest.
Cupping the hands together doesn't collect much water, though the places outside generally have drip points where trickles of water flow down.

Julian climbs up the wooden tunnel, going perhaps half a mile, with the thunder of the water growing greater and greater. He passes a large room holding a gigantic black stone, perhaps six feet across. The room is taller than the others he's seen, and holds perhaps a dozen platforms the exact shape of the stone, high enough to stand under. A half dozen people with bags and packs are standing around, and a man is drawing a circular pattern on the rock with chalk.

Just beyond the room with the big rock, there is a fountain set the the wall (opposite the cliff side). After this point, the tunnel starts going down again.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote