View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 05:10 PM   #1
GWFKanyon

Default Trap & Item Question & Conflicts

Just recently bought the Rick & Morty Munchkin game, and have never played one of these before along with a few friends who have played other versions but not for awhile. To say the least there has been quite a few disagreements so I'm hoping the people on this forum can help me out.

1. When combat occurs for Player A, and Player B joins in to help defeat the monster, and Player C uses a Trap on Player B that has the effect of +2 combat bonus nullified until their next turn, with it being Player A's turn, does the next turn imply Player B's turn right after Player A or does it imply the effect lats for the full Player B's turn and then on their next turn it goes away in the beginning?

2. Items seem to be able to be played at any time except during combat, but once combat is over and say Player A defeated the monster, drew their treasure card(s) and didn't have over 5 cards in their hand, so their was no need for the Charity phase, does their turn immediately end and they play their treasures on their next turn or does enough time need to be given to play the treasure cards just received?

3. I've also seen in some Munchkin rules they talk about conflicts between cards and rules and it states the owner of the game has the last word. This seem to imply the owner of the card game decides what is right and wrong if their is an argument. Is this accurate?

Any insight would be appreciated as we try to learn this, fun, but currently frustrating game.
GWFKanyon is offline   Reply With Quote