View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 01:16 PM   #178
X the Unknown

Default Re: RPM Rituals: Official, Semi-, Quasi- and Un-official

Sorry Icelander if I'm imposing myself in the middle of the discussion about your ritual, but with the talk about Altered Traits and Bestows a Bonus/Penalty being brought up it was a perfect place to bring up my question instead of starting a new thread. I've looked around a bit and haven't been able to find a good answer. I'll try to keep it short.

I would like to create a ritual that effects only the subject's use of a Broadsword to add +4 to Hit, +4 to Damage and +4 to Parry.

Which one of these is the better method, or did I miss the better method altogether? I suppose we could substitute Chance in for Body in most of these, but I'd rather keep it on Body if possible.

Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Bestows a Bonus: +4 to Hit, Damage and Parry (Broad) [40] + Subject Weight: 300 lbs. [3]
Cost: 46 energy

Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Bestows a Bonus: +4 to Hit (Narrow) [8] + Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Bestows a Bonus: +4 Damage (Narrow) [8] + Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Bestows a Bonus: +4 Parry (Narrow) [8] + Subject Weight: 300 lbs. [3]
Cost: 36 energy

Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Bestows a Bonus: +4 to Broadsword Hit and Damage (Moderate) [16] + Lesser Strengthen Body [3] + Altered Traits: Enhanced Defenses: +2 Parry [10] + Subject Weight: 300 lbs. [3]
Cost: 35 energy
X the Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote