View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 03:39 PM   #104
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
The head of the detail meets her personally. He's a handsome looking fellow, dressed in a baggy uniform made to blend in with sand: a field uniform rather than a dress uniform. He looks at her. "They say you're a living terror in hand to hand. You don't look it. Welcome to Lithus and the heart of the rebellion. I'm Talthus, head of security for general Rubrum. Lets get you situated."
"I'd be a worse bodyguard if I did look it.", adding silently, That's why I was made like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Halcyone is assigned to travel duty, protecting the Red General when he's traveling off of the base.

What is her next step?
I imagine unless the General on the road all the time, I'll have a considerable amount of free time. I'll try to get to know my colleagues, in part to sate my curiosity and in part to hopefully make things go more smoothly.
Quote:
[54] 21-08-05 22:38:28 BST
Memetics!
3d6 <= 15
1 + 6 + 3 = 10 ... success
Now with regard to my mission, I'll try to gather up information on colonel-level officers (see #70) in a way that won't immediately alert anyone. Then get down to reading to separate the suspicious out.

Quote:
[55] 21-08-05 22:38:38 BST
Administration
3d6 <= 15
4 + 4 + 6 = 14 ... success
[56] 21-08-05 22:38:45 BST
Memetics!
3d6 <= 15
2 + 5 + 6 = 13 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote