Old 11-30-2022, 11:22 AM   #942
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I switch from air tank to ship air.
"My wet suit is my armor. I suppose you would prefer if I towelled off."
"We can get towels, or anything else you need to dry off." He barks a quick order to get towels and "over-sashes".

Quote:
Silestro, that's a new name. "I take it Silestro is somebody Corco sent earlier."
"Yes, Silestro has been helping us. He's been invaluable. Have you not met?"

Quote:
"Do you know how he can tell there's a shapeshifter?"
"Silestro says its the way the demons operate, trying to get someone close to the emperor. We've also found a couple of causalities killed with claws. We suspect someone in the engine room."

Quote:
"I need space to setup my monitoring equipment. Where's a good place for that?"
We've assigned you the empress's quarters. It should have ample space for your equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"A shapeshifter, how interesting. I have talents in that area as well... Perhaps I can help sniff them out."

Vassarious adjusts their form and dispenses with the ocean adaptations in preference of the 'Detect Supernatural Creatures' ability he learned on the Monster Hunters world and sets about seeking out the fellow shapeshifter.
So from this post? "Evil supernatural creature" can be a little harder to work with outside of the monster hunters context... but Teruthian demons are a pretty easy "yes".

Vassarious detects the demon somewhere towards the rear of the ship.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote