View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #265
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
You'll need to get to the appropriate temple-gate, which is about 1,000 miles away. You know the direction, and you have been helpfully pointed to some commercial flights.
It would take more than 10 hours to fly there under the air elemental's power - so slipping on to a flight and stowing away is a good plan.

Quote:
The gate it-self is currently under military administration: you'll need to get aboard a millitary train or sneak through the tunnel on foot to pass. The zone on both sides has a strict curfew and will require faking documents. There is a large city (~5 million total) on both sides though, which will help with concealment. Once through the gate, its about 100 miles to the caves.
Can't Vassarious just slip past stealthily in air form?

Quote:
lets bump this up to +5, it will make the math easier, and it matches a demon upgrade option.
It's the value from the template I'm copying, but okay.

Quote:
Ok, this is a little over the top. Could you give me a visual description? I think you want it changing shape into any weapon you want, and I'm going to say no to that-- that's gear, not an alternate form, and I just don't see that intuitively coming out of a angel/demon hybrid. A hidden natural weapon with a single versatile form is fine.
let's call it a kusarigama, bladed hands, folding bow and shuriken, that should cover it. The weapons can be present and the build lets him pretend to fast draw on command.
Quote:
Also, what are you doing with the sword you were given? does it stay as part of your form?
Might as well take it out and have it on their hip...

So after taking the pen phone call, Vassarious will pick a flight, go back to air elemental form to sneak aboard, and stow away...

But first...

"Hello, Halcyone... I hope you are having a better time of this than I"

Last edited by the_matrix_walker; 11-20-2021 at 03:32 PM.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote