View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 01:16 PM   #363
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"Oh, you left that out? And you bring it up now because you want them extra dead for sure, or because you want me to buy your picture?"
"I want them," I catch the word in my mouth; I don't really want them dead. "You can have their pictures for nothing. I don't want them coming back, notifying Tarbreth, or otherwise causing trouble."

Quote:
"That was a risky move, breaking the watch. Did they catch you doing it? We'll keep our eye on you. If we were in Tiskar, I'd have work for you."
"If the noticed me changing the time, Reslin would have noticed me taking the watch to begin with."

The less I say about things I've stolen the better I think.

Quote:
"No, because they operate in groups of ten. So there are four you haven't seen. Glad to know about the two in the wild, I won't pull my hair out looking for them."
I check my notes. "Shouldn't there be as many as the spears? There were twenty of those. Could some have been spares?"

Quote:
"One of the squatter's holes. Of course. Which one? and you usually go to that mine? write this down Kaligar."
"I push baskets in the mine."

I tell Lorek which hole.

Quote:
As Julian leaves, he notices a pair of guards exits shortly after him and just happen to go the same direction he does.
Hm... I'll go check the time and maybe get something for lunch. I'll see if they keep following me while I go about my business.

Observation to check
Quote:
[118] 23-01-11 04:12:11 CET
Observation
3d6 <= 12
3 + 3 + 5 = 11 ... success

Last edited by TGLS; 01-10-2023 at 08:12 PM.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote