View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Clipper

Default Re: Munchkin Quest Flowcharts

Just made a slight change. I noticed that the Where'd Those Monsters Go? section in the online version of the rules is different to my printed version in that it now says only the current player's pawn counts for continuing the combat (so not the Helper's). I've fixed that up and also made it so that combat clean-up still happens in that case.

Also made a few cosmetic changes like adding text to the options on the large decision points within Movement and Combat.

Edit: Made another change (v0.4 now) to add some background boxes to highlight certain key stages of some of the bigger flowcharts, so you can easily find where Searching or Running Away are and so on.

Edit 2: Made another change (v0.5) due to this thread. It is clarified there that Warrior Helpers cannot use their power to win ties. This kind of surprises me, but the wording is clear, so I've updated the Warrior part of the combat section to comply.

Last edited by Clipper; 08-06-2012 at 02:31 AM.
Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote