View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #38
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (OOC)

I'm sure. The civilian Cybersuit provides climate control (-459° F to 250°F) and pressure support (30 atm.). They're rated for pretty much absolute zero and are basically vacc suits that have been married to an armored exoskeleton.

The military version provides climate control (-459° F to 1,000°F) and pressure support (100 atm.)!

That's one of the things I have to figure out how to upgrade as we go along... I've added all the additional features of the Military version to my Civilian version that can be with add-ons, but I need to work on the suit in-game to complete the intrinsic upgrades to reclassify it as a Military Cybersuit. (That's why Togosho was hunting around in the workshop for servos when his armor was undamaged.)

The stuff I still need to have for the full upgrade:
  • Additional Servos to upgrade the ST amplification features
  • Additonal Armor to match the Military version
  • Upgrade from Power cell/solar to the full reactor.
  • Military suit has an upgraded micro-frame computer
  • Improve to the better climate/pressure support system and improve the radiation PF from (PF 5) to (PF 10),

The climate system/radiation protection may not be required.. it could be that the added armor and servos add the needed insulation or the added power are enough to get those results with the existing climate system. Depends on what Sid thinks about it.

... Armor goals.

Last edited by the_matrix_walker; 02-12-2022 at 02:57 PM.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote