View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 05:39 PM   #18
Hide

Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
I will playing as Telrith Stone-Friend (...) I don't think we have any particular reason to be a group (...)
Hey there Erick, good to see you!

Bain has experience as a soldier and working in teams, he prefers action rather than words. He often takes the initiative, but often keeps in mind his party’s security and his nation interests. His results commended him for “the job” at Starhold Keep. In Avalon, Bain would be an Alférez (Ensign or Second Lieutenant). He is not carrying his rank to Starhold Keep.

In the future, the plan is to include leadership and diplomacy in Bain’s character sheet, besides improving his current abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurrell View Post
So are we going to arrive as a group that already know each other? Perhaps we met on the way here when travelling in the same caravan? Or do we (drumroll please) all met at the Broken Hilt tavern?
As far as I understand, from the GM’s input, we all arrived together.

I imagine we took the same ride to Starhold Keep, and came to some sort of agreement. Bain is at least acquainted with Gathika and Vic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious Violence View Post
Vic sits in the keep, observing and measuring the ne'er do wells, to see if there are any potential threats. He asks the barkeep if the wild animals attack the town constantly.
On DAY 1, while Gathika and Vic “stay” at Broken Hilt, Bain is headed to the barracks to speak with a sergeant in order to introduce himself and set a course of action (depending on the interaction’s results). Then, Bain will get to his friends at Broken Hilt for dinner.

--------------------------------

So, how did you (Gottfried & Telrith) meet with us?

Maybe you visited Broken Hilt at a certain time and recognized the guys that travelled with you to Starhold Keep, and we sat together and started forging a friendship.

I have the impression Gathika, Vic and Telrith are here to kill things. That’s an ice-breaker, IMO. They can have a good conversation.

And perhaps Gottfried and Bain pay a visit to the Barracks, considering they both are soldiers.

What do you think?