View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 11:45 AM   #268
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

We have a window to work our plan right now and make important advancements, I think it is fine if we take action before the engine issues are noticed, which might trigger another run of investigations and might bring into subject the missing personnel (which our characters don’t know about yet).

I have 3 points I would like to check with you, and see if it is possible to crack them using your powers:
  1. Bringing Day to Zybo means he will be sold as a Dread Stormer. In the current situation, you will have to deal with Zybo before you can walk around and brainwash the rest of the officers in the vicinity.
  2. I would like Pacifica to search Zybo’s computer for valuable intel. I don’t want her to ask him for the access, maybe you could use suggestion on Zybo to make him want Pacifica check his files; then you could rewrite his memory to have him think they have only been discussing her report.
  3. Depending on what we do, we may have to “cover” the fact Zybo is bypassing some rules around us, which could raise a lot of suspicion.
What do you think?