View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #843
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I guess who the leader is isn't particularly important.
No, the others are giving him a lot of deference and the decision was not made until he decided it. He just listened to his team before making the decision.

Quote:
I suppose Halcyone heard all this from V or the swarms on Porglin and the others.
From the swarms, yes. And it would have been from Porglin's housemate, not Porglin himself.

Quote:
And I guess to go to wherever the block of ice is.
You don't know where the block of ice is.

Quote:
I check the swarms on the three knights I'm monitoring. Are any of them on the move? Could the swarm send me an alert once they get near the granary (i.e. a block or two)? How many doors are there on the granary?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Just to double-check, Vassarious has checked out the place a bit and the Melder is likely at another location than the granary, is that right? If not, they will mist around the place and see if they can locate it before going out to meet Halcyone.

How many Orcs are inside the granary? How large is it? Is it just an open area or are there rooms and levels? Is there anything else of interest in here?
The air elemental and the microbots move around the granary. The building has four main rooms to store grain in, plus a big front room for taking out and distributing the grain, and a back room to keep shovels, wheelbarrows, empty sacks, measuring scales, ladders, chutes, and other assorted gear The meeting is one of the empty grain storage rooms. Its about 25 feet around and 12 feet tall.

The meeting is in the front area, though they entered through the back. The front area has three large doors that are currently shut with bars. The back area has a single double door. The holding rooms are accessed through the main room.

The knights at the lodge are still there. The knight who was nodding at Uglin's speech seems to be at home with his family.

The soul melder is not in the granary, it seems.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote